What’s your return policy?
No Refunds or Returns. All sales are final.
Book Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon receiving it and contact us immediately if the item is defective, or damaged or if you receive the wrong item(s) so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right. If we deem your order damaged, you must return the product to us before we ship a replacement. We do not cover the shipping cost.
What Books Qualify as damage?
Does qualify as damaged
- A tear/rip/cut or visible scratch on the front of the book or spine
- Residue or marks on the front or spine that cannot be removed
- Large dented or crushed corners
- More than one ripped or bent page affects the text on the pages
- Production defects (such as a missing finish)
- Off-center digitally printed edges where part of the design is cut off
Does not qualify as damaged
- Scratches, marks, or residue on the back of the book
- Page bleeding or unevenly sprayed edges
- White spots or scratches on sprayed or issues with the top or bottom edge of the book
- Creasing or folding on the top or bottom of the book spine
- Wavy pages
- Ripped or damaged blank pages
- Slightly blurry digitally printed edges
- Off-center digitally printed edges where the full design is showing
Can I exchange an item for a different size/color?
At this time, we don't offer exchanges. If you’re unsure which size would fit better, check out our sizing charts—we have one for every item listed on our store, in the product description section. Though rare, it's possible that an item you ordered was mislabelled. If that’s the case, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org within a week after receiving your order. Include your order number and photos of the mislabeled item, and we’ll send you a new one, or issue a refund!